Wednesday 7 September 2016

RHCP (that is not a disease...)

So, I had to go into college today, for the whole day, and I spend 15 Minutes in my Science class, and 3 Minutes in my Business class... oh and 50 minutes in a talk with the Principle! All of which seemed completely pointless! I wasted a whole day of sleep on college!

Of course today also had to be close to the HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR!!! It reached a high of 26, and it was horrible out, my clothes were damp by the time I got home, because it was so humid out, and frankly, I was sweating! It was disgusting, I had to peel my clothes away from my skin! However, I was really glad that I decided to wear normal skinny jeans, rather than black, which is what my friend wore!

On the music front I've got back into some old school stuff, at the moment I'm really like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers!






So, I hope you enjoyed that throwback! 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment