Sunday 11 September 2016

13:05

I go back to college tomorrow... However, it isn't too bad as I don't start until 13:05, so that means I can sleep in :D

I have just discovered a new song, that reminds me of the first day of college, or work, or even a party! It's called We Don't Have To Dance by Andy Black.


Fun fact, that everyone probably knows... but Andy Black is actually the lead singer of Black Veil Brides. Anyway, I think everyone would agree that this song perfectly describes going into college!

On the other end of the scale, I'm really liking We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez.



And, I'm also liking Cruel by Zayn and Snakehips!


I hate to sound like an annoying youtuber, but please don't forget to Like this post, and subscribe to me, because frankly i'm pretty awesome! 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment