Tuesday 23 August 2016

Urgh Phone! Urgh Heat! Yay Music!

I'm off to London Zoo, not now... as it's currently 7pm, but soon! I've never been, and I've only been to London like 3 times, so this should be awesome!

I think this has to be one of the hottest days of the summer, it's 27 degrees outside, and at it's high it was 28 degrees... I feel like I'm overheating! I should be used to the heat considering the amount of time I spend abroad in hot countries, but I can just jump in a swimming pool then, right now all I can do is get another cold drink!!

Also, can anyone offer an explanation as to why my phone keeps freezing the screen, and the only way to end is to let the battery drain, which takes around 3 hours...? It's kind of annoying!

My favourite song at the moment has to be Heathens by Twenty One Pilots! It is soooooooo good, and is also on the Suicide Squad sound track, along with Sucker for Pain by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dollar Sign, and X Ambassadors.... that is a hell of a lot of people!




So, enjoy that goodness! And in an entirely different genre of music, Troye Sivan and Shawn Mendes are killing it right now #doesthatcountasapun?




Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment