Monday 19 September 2016

1 hours sleep

I had 1 hours sleep on Saturday night from 7 am till 8 am, so I'm not even sure that it entirely counts as sleep...

To clarify, I was at my best friends 18th birthday party, at which she decided to convince me, Scott and James to stay up all night... anyway I eventually fell asleep on Scott's shoulder! Which you have to admit sounds pretty cute :) it was...

Anyway this morning I had college, and safe to say I hadn't fully recovered and have spent the whole day complaining about my tiredness! Also that Scott guy is ignoring me and now we shall all hate on him! Even though he is really pretty and nice, and warm... like he is just so warm, and we spent like 3 hours cuddling, like why would you do that with someone and then completely ignore them two days later, but its cool because my friend from Ireland is coming over to beat him up for me :)

Btw I should mention that I have changed their names for the sake of the privacy! Even though he doesn't deserve it...

I'm so exhausted right now that I can't even think of anything else to write about!

So, none of us like Scott... okay?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment