Monday 12 September 2016

Lady Midnight

So, that wasn't as much of a disaster as I thought it would be! I miss my friend though, he got put into a different class from me, and because I, stupidly, only made friends with one other person in my class last year, this year I am stuck without him... and with my other friend, who, if i'm being honest annoys me a lot! Whilst we are being honest, I'm not sure why she is still friends with my because me and him used to be friends with her and then we kind of ganged up on her, not that we were mean or anything, and they she moved tables and made new friends. Anyway, this year I was hoping and praying that I would be in the same class as him, but I'm with her instead, and a class full of strangers, so now I sit with her and I already want to punch her in the face!

I have no idea if any of that makes sense, but that was basically my first day back to college... that and the fact that I walked 2.8 miles today! I live 1.4 miles from college and I had to walk there and back, and now I'm exhausted! I'm considering going to bed already and it's only 8:30!

I've just started reading Lady Midnight, which is the first book in The Dark Artifices Series, which is a spin-off/ continuation of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, which are all amazing books, that you all have to read! They are so so so good, I've read them all at least 3 times, which is a lot considering there is like 11 books, ish, in total! Not to mention I've started The Bane Chronicles, which is another spin-off/ prequel/ biography...

I'm actually really proud that in all of those paragraphs the only word I spelt wrong was Chronicles!!

Once again, I hate to sound like an annoying Youtuber, but please, please, please, like this post, and leave a comment, and you can also subscribe to me :D

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment