Thursday 15 September 2016

Our Own Reenactment of The Scorch Trials

Dear God this weather is killing me! Believe me I love the heat, but seriously when there is no pool to jump in or a constant supply of cold drinks, then it just annoys me! Especially as half of my classrooms at college have no air con! I think I am literally cooking, especially as I walk home, and that drains you... normally the walk isn't that bad but the heat just makes it ten times worse, it's like we're turning into our own version of The Scorch Trial... without the Zombies... So, I would like to take a moment to shout out to my friend, who I may have a little crush on, as he gave me a lift home from college the other day, and didn't complain about my terrible hand-eye-coordination when I accidentally told him to turn left when I meant right... ;) I really hope he doesn't read this...

Also have any of you lot read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! It is soooooo good (yes it needed that many 'o''s), it annoys me slightly that it is written as a play, but you get used to it, and you can see it in your mind, almost as if you are watching the movie!

 SPOILERS ALERT

How the hell did Voldemort have a child!!! Like who would want to sleep with him... well Bellatrix obviously... but did she know what she was getting into, seriously he has no nose... But aren't Scorpius and Albus adorable, they make such good best friends, it is so adorable... and oh my god I seriously thought Harry was going to die in Godricks Hollow, to save Albus, like his mother had done for him!! Also how is Professor Mcgonagall still alive, she has to be at least 100 years old now... I'm surprised the whole business didn't give her a heart attack!

SPOILERS OVER

For anyone who hasn't read the book and is still reading then go read the book! It is amazing, they need to make it into a movie with the old cast! Omg how cute would that actually be tho!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment