Tuesday 31 March 2020

Day 9 Lock Down

Once again not much was completed today. I wrote some more of my book but I ran out of paper, so I had to stop for a bit. I should say I'm not writing the whole book on paper, but I am rewriting parts of it on paper as i find it easier to read and understand grammar mistakes and what needs changing more if it is physically in front of me than if it is on a screen. Also I suffer from fairly bad migraines so sometimes staring at a screen is just not a possibility for me, as it makes them a lot worse.

My mum did a lot of baking today! We had Banana Muffins for breakfast, and Blackberry and Apple pie for dessert. We also had homemade pizza!

I went on my daily walk again today, but was worried about my health when my heart rate went up to 134 bpm, just from a short walk, which should not be occurring as far as I am aware. Even with my naturally fast heart rate. So I will be keeping an eye on that, just to be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment