Sunday 29 March 2020

Day 7 Lock Down

Feeling much better today. Heart rate has gone down drastically! Hopefully on the mend now!

It snowed today, which was super weird! Since when does it snow in March?

I went for a walk, and wrote some more of my book, which is progressing quite nicely! And I watched a lot of tv with my mum! We have started binge watching Bones, and now after 1 season I am emotionally invested with all of the characters!

Regarding my book, I think I'm doing okay with it. It is essentially written, I am just going though and changing a lot of it, and adding in a fair amount but also removing a lot. I originally wrote a lot of it when I was like 15, so it was very girly and waffley. I am changing a lot of it, if i'm being honest. I've also been doing a lot of research to make sure stuff is more accurate, and not just guessing at things.

I don't want to brag or anything, but I would read my book if I hadn't written, but that's what they tell you to do right? You write something you would read and most likely someone else will want to read it as well! So thats what I've done! I've written something I would love to read, and hopefully when it is finished someone else will want to read it as well. And then hopefully I can get super rich and never have to work another day in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment