Wednesday 25 March 2020

Day 3 Lock Down

My Mother has gone to collect my Brother from university today, he was running low on food and there was no where nearby for him to get more! So we are classing it as essential travel to go and get him!

My Dad and I went to Morrison's to get our food shop, and we managed to get most of the stuff on my Mum's list, but we couldn't get any beef mince, or pasta. We have no pasta and it is heartbreaking! Well that's a lie, i actually don't really enjoy pasta that much, but the rest of my family love it!

They had a lot of toilet paper in there though, however, we don't need any as we just bought a massive pack from Costco, literally the week before this all hit, so we have enough toilet paper for a while!

I was going to do some things of my list today, but my Dad shot them down! Apparently I can't clean the garden until it has been tidied and I can't wash my car because that would mean moving it on to the driveway which my Mum would need when she is unloading the car. So I've been stuck inside for most of the day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment