Saturday 28 March 2020

Day 6 Lock Down - My Dad's 60th Birthday

So today is my Dad's Birthday! He turned 60 and 8 days ago I turned 21! All we could do for his birthday was a quiet meal and a cake, no family round! I don't know if he preferred that or not. Like me I think my dad is a tad anti-social.

I was very ill this morning. I had a migraine so bad I could barely move, and the pain was making me feel sick. It cleared as the day progressed but it is starting to edge back in now. My heart has been pounding so hard in my chest. I can just be lying there and I can feel it pulsing in my chest. It has been a resting rate of 98 bpm today with a high of 106 bpm.

I couldn't go for a walk today, because I couldn't move. I feel like the lack of fresh air made my headache a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment