Saturday 11 April 2020

Songs I'm Currently Listening To

So today on this Easter Saturday, I am here to give you an update on some music that I've been enjoying recently, or well resonating with! I've put 7 of my favourite tracks below, but I'm enjoying so much music right now it would be impossible to share it all with you!


Moral of the Story by Ashe 

If you're on tiktok you have probably heard this song at some point, but I do really like it at the moment, because of mistakes that I have made in the guy department! 




Lonely by Noah Cyrus

I think a lot of people may relate to this song at the moment as we are all stuck inside away from our friends and relationships.




Falling by Harry Styles

This is just such a good song, Harry Styles has become such a great and influential artist since leaving One Direction, and however much I may want them to get back together I highly doubt it will ever happen!




Jump by Julia Michaels and Trippie Redd

This song means a lot to me, and it really helped me get over the guy I was seeing, which is strange considering it is a love song, but I read it as I was jumping into the arms of this guy every time I saw him, but he was so toxic for me, and I had to stop.




Take What You Want by Post Malone, Ozzy Osborne and Travis Scott

I just really like this song, and the guitar solo is insanely good! I have always loved Post Malone and his music, and this is another one of his incredible tracks.




I Think I'm OKAY by Machine Gun Kelly, YUNGBLUD and Travis Barker

Once again another song I just really like, I also kind of relate to it, as I mess up alot and make a lot of mistakes, but that's okay, because I'm human, and we make mistakes!




Never Seen The Rain by Tones and I

Her voice is just so incredible and this song is truly just so good!


I think that might be enough songs for one day! Please check out all the songs, I promise they are all really good! 

Stay safe everyone! 

#StayHomeSaveLives

No comments:

Post a Comment