Tuesday 7 April 2020

Day 16 - Lock Down

Pressure Washed the garden today! I love doing it! It is so satisfying so all the dirt being sprayed away, we hadn't cleaned the patio in so long that it was literally black with dirt in some places, and now after being cleaned it is back to its light grey colouring! I also cleaned off the pagoda in the back corner of our garden! It is under some trees so gets dirty very easily!

If it were my garden there are sooooo many things I would change! For example: I would get rid of the bamboo plant, it has grown out of control and is taller than my house not. We also have a tree in the front garden that needs to go as it is also taller than my house, that tree is blocking all the light going into our neighbours house so it is only fair that it goes, but it is my Dad's favourite tree and he won't let us get rid of it! I would also restore the herb garden, as it is not only mint and rosemary! I would also fix the fence that got broken when the council cut down a tree behind our house.

It was a lovely day out today and I was glad to be in the garden! I truly feel for those people that are trapped inside flats in this lock down!

I haven't said this as of yet, but I would truly like to thank the NHS and all the hard work they are doing for our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment