Friday 10 April 2020

Day 19 - Lock Down - Easter Cakes!

So my Mum and I make Easter Cakes every year, and we made them today and believe me they were incredible! Light and fluffy and the buttercream was the perfect level of sweet! And then on top of the cupcakes we make a little nest made out of flakes and mini eggs! Delicious! We had to make some without Chocolate for my Dad, but he kept trying to still my cakes off of my plate!

It was a really nice day out today, so Mum and I went for a walk around the Country Park that is close by to our house! We walked there and back so we didn't break the lock down rules! We were very surprised to see so few people there, but that was better for us, as we didn't have to worry about avoiding people and keeping to the distancing rules.

I was really tired today, as I am most days! I've been trying not to nap so that I can sleep at night, but I still seem to be wide awake as soon as I am meant to be in bed, no matter how tired I am throughout the day! I think I need to get sleeping tablets or something to knock me out! I don't know why I find it so hard to sleep, I never had this issue over the summer when I was working all the time! And it's not like I drink too much caffeine or something to keep me up, because I don't drink caffeine at all. It makes me really sick. I just want to sleep and I can't.

On a final note, I know it may be tempting to head to the beach with this hot weather, but please, please stay inside! Stay home, save lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment