Saturday 13 August 2016

Tornado

I'm going to my Aunt's today for maybe a BBQ now this all depends on the weather, which as you may no is very unpredictable... this is England after all! Although it isn't as unpredictable as it was when I was in Mexico, one second boiling hot and sunbathing the next huddling inside due to a massive thunderstorm! One day we even saw a tornado go past... now to some people this must be nothing but England doesn't get tornado's so I was pretty freaked out, it was quite far out to sea though!

Anyway, this was my update for today. because I have nothing better to do with my life than talk about the weather to you lot...

Also if any of you guys have Friendlife you should go add me: georgiaspackman and my friend: jordann_mariee , we mainly do livestreams on her account so if you ever want to watch us talk, drink, and eat pringles, then that is the place to be!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment