Saturday 10 October 2015

HALLOWEEN

So it is October, the month of Halloween! I love this month and I hate. I love Halloween, because partying and stuff, but I hate having to decide on what to wear... especially because I can't afford to go out and buy new stuff, so I have to work with what I've got, maybe buying one or two small things to help the costume. So I have no idea what to wear... Normally I just dress up as a Vampire or something, but I might do something different this year!

What is new this month, well college is not going to well, I have actually made myself ill over coursework... not fun! I have a constant stomach pain, because I am pushing myself, and worrying over it, and I don't understand it, and because it is coursework, once I was handed the Brief my teacher can no longer help me... so that isn't fun! Also the guy from my last post, has asked me to help him out with his work, and I was like sure, but I have no clue how to help him, like is he just gonna ask me to explain stuff that he doesn't understand, or does he want to meet up sometime and go through it, and I am just so confused!

I can officially send off my application for my Provisional driving license on December 20th, and then I can start learning to drive, so that will be awesome, because then I can just go places when I want too! I'm kinda scared about it though, because I feel like I am just going to be really bad at it, and be in a crash or something!

Today was the Russian Grand Prix Qualifying, and in morning practice, Carlos Sainz was in a bad accident and everyone thought it was going to be a repeat of what happened with Jules Bianchi (RIP), but luckily he is perfectly fine, it was a miracle really, and he is trying to persuade the doctors to let him race tomorrow, though personally I think he should sit this race out, but I guess it is up to him and the doctors really.

Has anyone else started dropping hints about what they want for Christmas yet? 5sos have just announced their new tour dates for next year and I have been trying to convince Mum to buy me tickets, I think it is going quite well :)

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment