Monday 12 October 2015

EVEN CLOSER TO HALLOWEEN

So, it is official, I am going as an angel to Halloween... except without wings, and no halo... so I will literally just be dressed in white! With Black heels... So just a white dress, and maybe white eyes! I think it would look alright, I might dye like parts of my hair white, or maybe get a white wig or something, or dye random parts of my hair random colors, which isn't very angel-ish but then I was never very good at costumes! You see I was going to be the devil, but I don't have a red dress, and my friend was gonna be the angel but she doesn't have a white dress, so we swapped because I do have a white dress. But there is no way in HELL that I will be wearing wings or a Halo... seriously if you know me you know that there is no way I would be seen dead in a halo or wings! My idea was I could just wear a white bandanna round my head, but my friend said that was a stupid idea and she wouldn't let me in her house if I had a bandanna on... which I think is kinda harsh since I basically live in bandanna's!

I just had an idea, I could get some glitter spray and spray it all over me, and I will sparkle like someone sent down from heaven! How cute would that be?

Guess what I was doing today, other than trying to convince my friend I was not spending £3 on a crappy halo!

I was applying for Jobs! Yes I am growing up! Who would have thought I would work?

Anyways until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment