Monday 28 September 2015

Unicorns

I just thought I would let y'all know that I just had a conversation with a guy about graduation college with a diploma in Unicorns... Ima let y'all know how it goes, in case any of you kind souls wish to give me a hand, in the art of flirting with cute guys, because I suck at it (no pun intended)!

Him: I can imagine that *insert crying with laughter face (i have no idea how to do them on a computer)* but anyways I'm not sure if I'd be much help with the intro, but I do remember that you just write bullshit

Him: Like doesn't really mean anything

Me: Thank you... I think *insert crying with laughter face * I just couldn't remember what we were trying to find out... i'm pretty sure I made it up! And yeah i was just gonna write about magical pink unicorns instead of Bohr's theory! *insert two more crying with laughter faces*

Him: Woah unicorns are a really specialized field of study, did you graduate in it?!

Me: Totally! Got a distinction!

Him: Daaaaaammmnnnn that's impressive

Me: I know right, my parents are so proud!


There you go, that was our conversation, now if anyone want's to help me please do, because I need it!

Have a nice week :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm no expert, but you could definitely bond over unicorns and magic!

    ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete