Monday 21 September 2015

College

So how y'all been, school's started for most of us now! How's it going? Have you made lot's of new friends? I have... kind of! And there are a few cute guys! ;) Which I am happy about!

My lessons so far are okay, we haven't don't to much work, but I have made friends in all my classes! I kind of miss High School though! College is so different!

I got called popular yesterday... that's new! Barely anyone new who I was in high school! And now someone thought I was popular! It was nice, because I kind of wanted to be known, you know? And apparently I am 'nice and easy to talk to' I laughed in their face! Haha!

So any new songs that I like this week... not really... I have been listening to 5sos... as usual, but my new favourite song is Tomorrow Never Dies!


It's good right?? Urm... i don't have a new favourite film, but I recently watched Cry Baby with Johnny Depp, which was... different! When you watch the film, you'll get what I mean, it's kind of weird, but it's alright because Johnny Depp is gorgeous!


So you should go watch that film! And you should also watch Ghost Protocol which is mission impossible 4!

See y'all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment