Saturday 13 February 2016

MOVIES

Heya Y'all, so there is a lot of movies coming out soon that I'm excited about, like Civil War, London Has Fallen, Deadpool, Me before You, Zoolander 2, and Batman vs. Superman, and a lot more, so basically I'm going to be broke by the end of the year! Fair Warning there will be a lot of Spoilers, so don't keep reading if you haven't seen the trailers :D, all though the trailers will be featured below, so it doesn't matter too much, but I just thought I would warn y'all!

Let's start with Civil War! I cannot wait, it's the next instalment in the Avengers series, and, SPOILER ALERT, as far as I can tell, Captain America and Iron Man fall out and fight each other, and from the posters I can see there is going to be a hell of a lot of drama, because Hawk Eye and Black Widow are on different sides... which isn't going to end well, unless they like secretly work together or something, but I'm just guessing! But I think it is definitely going to be an awesome movie!

Doesn't it look awesome? :D I can't wait!

Moving on to the next movie, London Has Fallen, it is the second movie in the series, the first being Olympus Has Fallen, and it was awesome! Kind of sad, but awesome! SPOILER ALERT, I thought the son was going to die though, but then again, it would have been really easy to just get the code from the president because he wouldn't have anything to fight for any more, he would just give up because his son would already be dead! But on the other hand, thye owuldn't have anything to pressure him with so he would just hold on to the code forever, not that they needed the code anyway because they got the other two and it was easy to crack the last code...! 

I think this next movie has been bigged up so much with the awesome billboards and advertisement it might just be a disappointment, but then again it could be legendary, I just don't want to get so excited about it that my expectations exceed the greatness of the movie and I walk out the cinema disappointed! But anyway Deadpool... hopefully it'll be awesome! 


It looks so god, but kinda strange at the same time because, he is like narrating it... if that makes sense, so it seem confusing but I feel like when you watch the movie it'll make more sense...

Anyway, that's all for this week, enjoy :D Have a good Valentines Day :) I'll be alone... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment