Wednesday 3 February 2016

Boys Like Girls

I have decided to give y'all an update on my life... it's terrible! I have two friends in my science one is annoying as hell and I don't particularly like them, which may sound mean but she has no backbone, if that makes sense, she is always trying to please everyone and I'm like just stop, do something for yourself, and she's always apologising for everything. For example, the other day I was just angry, as I am a lot, and she was constantly going 'sorry for pissing you off' and 'sorry if I made you angry' and I'm like seriously what the hell is wrong with you, stop apologising for something that had nothing to do with you, but yes now you are starting to piss me off because I'm trying to learn so can you please shut up!

I apologise for my rant, see that is an okay think to apologise for because it was an inconvenience for you to read! I'm not sure if I told you this before but I have rules, that I follow, one of which I am finding extremely hard to follow, and it is really annoying me, but I have this rules so that I don't get hurt, which has happened far too many times for my liking, but this rule is so hard to follow and not I'm disappointed at myself because I can't keep to it.

Recently I've been into a lot of, I don't want to say old music, but older music... not recent music! Like Boys Like Girls, and All-American Rejects, those types of bands, and two of my favourite songs right now are Move Along by All-American Rejects and Be Your Everything by Boys Like Girls!


For some reason the Official Video wasn't there so your stuck with a lyric video...


This song is it for me! Enjoy it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment