Wednesday 10 June 2015

Life

So, I seem to have kind of solved my boy problem... I just stopped talking to him, it's harsh I know but as my friends know, and tell me, I am kind of mean.

Anyway, exams! Aren't they just horrible, I think I have done, 15 now and I have 3 left, so I am nearly done... Thank God! But the thing is, I don't know what to do after my exams, what do I study at college? Which college do I go to? What do I want to be when I am older? I don't know the answer to any of those questions! 

The thing is society is expecting us to make decisions that are going to effect our lives forever, yet we still have to ask permission to go to the toilet! It seems silly, they either trust us, or they don't, they treat us like adults or little kids, they hand down responsibility but they watch us constantly to make sure we make no mistake, but don't we need to make some mistakes? So we can find out who we are, and what we stand for? Not everyone is going to be the same, some people might hate college, others might love it... and me? I am so scared that I will make the wrong decision I don't even want to make one at all! What kind of person does that make me? Am I a coward because I don't want to make mistakes...? Who will I be? Could I change the world, or will I hurt it? I don't know, and I think the unknown scares everyone, but for some reason I feel like it scares me the most. 

I like this speech, even though it is from the lion king, for some reason it makes me smile, and think 'yeah we have something to live for'. We don't need to make life decisions now, yes it's nice to know, but I know everyone says it, but GCSE's don't matter as much as we think, right we need them for college but after that not many people look at them again, so smile, forget the pressure, these exams won't constrict your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment