Thursday 11 June 2015

Best friends

So... I am going to see 5SOS tomorrow, it is going to be Awesome! Me, my best friend and my mum are going! It will be so good, but I was thinking today, about best friends. I think everyone needs a best friend, but there is this guy in school, he shall be named... Cal. Now Cal sees my best friend, she shall be named... Tara, as his best friend, but Tara doesn't see him as her best friend. He tells her everything, and yet she goes days without talking to him, she ignores him, and then he messages her with a big problem and she is there for him. Is that what a best friend is? Shouldn't a best friend be therefore you all the time, not jut when you are having a mental break down... and then I started to wonder, am I Tara's best friend or is she just mine? We talk every day, but I talk to other people everyday yet they aren't my best friend? I started to doubt her, and now I can't stop doubting the people around me, and I am scared that this makes me a bad person.

If I asked her who her best friend was she would say me, but if someone else asked her, I don't know if she would. I don't think I am anyone's best friend, and that makes me sad... really sad.

Everyone deserves a best friend, even the worst people in the world, because they still need someone who they can rely on when, they can no longer rely on themselves. They just need someone who they can talk to and who won't judge them. Because knowing that you are being judged as you walk down a street is one of the worst feelings, knowing that someone is looking at you and going 'Ewww', even if they weren't you still think they are, and it is horrible, and being judged is horrible. But we all still do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment