Friday 17 June 2016

Footie

As an England supporter obviously I am biased towards my team, and am extremely happy that we won our match on Thursday, and I also want us to win on Monday!

However, we are not here to discuss the England football, we are here to discuss the Czech Republic vs Croatia match, more specifically the second half! I think that is was just disrespectful to throw those flares on the pitch, I'm not sure why they would have done it, whether it was to disrupt the Czech's spirit so that Croatia could win, or whether it was to waste time, but either way, it was not in the spirit of the game and they shouldn't have done it. Either way I actually think that they cost Croatia the game, because they disrupted the Croatians spirit and so that the Czechs could score the equalisers!

In a way, the small group of stupid fans ruined the whole game for the players and for the rest of the fans.

Anyway, that was my thoughts on the game, and although none of you probably watch the football I just thought that I would share with you anyway!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment