Saturday 12 March 2016

17th :D

So, my birthday is in 8 Days! And normally I have like everything planned by now, but I still don't have a clue what I'm doing...

I think I'm going to go out for a meal, but I want to invite my friend... Mikey... but I don't know if he'll want to come, I'm not sure if we are friends enough, for me to invite him, if that makes sense? I really want him to come but at the same time I don't want to ask him, and he be like no wtf, we aren't friends... or something? So, I dunno what to do, and he knows it's my birthday as well because I keep him updated daily!!

So, yeah, any ideas people? Invite or don't invite... that is the question! Is that from Hamlet?

And if I do invite him, and he says yes, what if it is really awkward, and ruins our friendship, or what if he hates my friends...? I dunno, what to do?

Does anyone want to give me some advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment