Friday 6 November 2015

Fireworks... sort of!

So today is a Friday, which means it was Fireworks Night yesterday, but most of the displays are this weekend! Now everyone who isn't in Britain, you probably don't know what Fireworks Night is, and I feel like y'all are missing out.

Basically Fireworks Night has a couple different names, Guy Fawkes Nights and Bonfire Night, now basically this whole thing is to celebrate the killing of the man names Guy Fawkes. Now you might be slightly confused as to why you would be celebrating the death of one man, well Guy was the leader of a plot to blow up Parliament and kill the King, so every year on the 5th of November we get a straw man dress him up and set fire to him in a Bonfire, and then to make it more fun we add fireworks. Which might actaully represent the massive amounts of gun powder they found under Parliament... but anyway it makes for an awesome night out. We even have a song for it!


So, basically it is more of a rhyme than a song, and you really only needed to listen to the first like 10 seconds of that, but it was the best one I could find! 

Now, on to music... we have Sorry by Justin Bieber, which i actually really like!


And I also like The Edge of Tonight and Dancing With The Wolves by All Time Low!



Now movies... I haven't really watched any since I saw Spectre... But TV... I watch an unhealthy amount of it! I just watched the first episode of Scream Queens, and I just saw the latest episode of Once Upon A Time, and I'm watching White Collar! 




Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment